AggieBid Sourcing Events - Texas A&M University’s online bidding system where suppliers will find Invitations-to-Bid (ITB), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI), and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) created and posted by Procurement Services Buyers, and the award status of previously-posted Invitations and Requests. In order to respond to Invitations and Requests posted to AggieBid you must first create an online account. To create an account, or to login using an existing account, Texas A&M “AggieBid” Supplier Portal.
Texas A&M “AggieBid” Supplier Portal - provides a single interface that makes doing business with Texas A&M simple and convenient by allowing you to update your company's profile, provide staff members and co-workers with their own login credentials, view and respond to bids, check payment status, and much more. Registering and maintaining a profile in AggieBid also helps Texas A&M better understand your company's core capabilities and background.
Quick Reference Guides
- Supplier Registration
- Managing Supplier Profile
- View & respond to Sourcing Events/Bids
- Create a supplier portal invoice or credit memo
- Managing Invoices
- Substitute W-9 and Direct Deposit Form (see below)
- Vendor Set Up Document Upload – Please do not email confidential information. Please use the document upload page link to submit W-9/bank account information.
- Employee and Students do not have to complete a substitute W-9, please click here to find the form available to set up a vendor record for an Employee or Student. Once on the site scroll down to find the Employee and Student sections on the page.